Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 225 the anime is still a long way off, but the current point in the « Jujutsu Kaisen » manga is strong enough to send shivers down the spines of all fans of Gege Akutami’s work. Yes, we’ve reached the point where Sukuna and Gojo are really fighting to decide who is the more powerful of the two, and potentially also to decide who will live and who will die. It was precisely as a result of a series of early spoilers about the manga’s 225th chapter that I saw Twitter tip over.
Table of Contents
What happens in Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 225?
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 225 As I said, things got a little crazy on Twitter following the leak of the 225th chapter of the « Jujutsu Kaisen » manga, which is supposed to be published on June 12. But what exactly happened in this chapter? I’ll get straight to the scene everyone’s talking about:
But let’s not jump to conclusions, let’s talk about it in detail:
- Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 225 yes, what you can appreciate in the image is exactly what you see: Gojo with a torn neck. ?
- Does this mean that Gojo dies in the fight against Sukuna? There’s why the iconic Jujutsu Kaisen character is trending on Twitter these past few hours. ?
- Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 225 the reality is that absolutely no one knows if Gojo really dies in this fight, since what we see is a leak and the image in question is the one that concludes chapter 225 of the manga. In other words, even when June 12 arrives, the day the chapter is published, we won’t get to find out for sure about this moment. ?
- Obviously there has been everything in the discussions, but the most interesting arguments I have found are the following:
- Many believe it seems unlikely that Gojo dies in this scene for two reasons:
- First, because he reappeared in the manga recently after many, many chapters in isolation, so it would be a bit silly to bring him back to practically immediately kill him off.
- Secondly, because most of the important characters who have died in Jujutsu Kaisen have done so in truly dramatic and outstanding moments. That is to say, finishing off Gojo in a scene like that as if nothing would be quite out of place.
- That Gojo may die in the fight is something that fans do not rule out, but in general many believe that the scene is more of a ‘cliffhanger’ to keep the tension going until chapter 226 of the manga rather than a defining moment for Gojo’s life.