One piece chapter 1089 , we witness the devastating consequences of Mother Flame’s use on the kingdom of Lolo SIA. Earthquakes and tsunamis have engulfed several islands, causing major changes in the world. Meanwhile, at Eghead in the New World, the Navy deploys a massive force, led by Kizaru and Saint Thomas Roux, to confront Luffy’s crew. At the same time, York, aiming to become a Celestial Dragon, tries to manipulate the situation by giving out information while being confronted by Luffy’s crew.
Table of Contents
One piece chapter 1089 The consequences of Mother Flame
- Mother Flame was used on the kingdom of Lolo SIA, causing the entire kingdom to disappear.
- Consequences included earthquakes, tsunamis and a one-meter rise in sea level.
- Many islands were submerged, affecting a large part of the globe.
- The characters return to Fuchsia to survey the damage and realize that no one really knows what caused the catastrophe.
One piece chapter 1089 The strength of the Navy at Egghead
- Egghead, the island of the future in the New World, is occupied by an impressive Navy force.
- The Navy has over 100 ships of various classes, including 20 large warships.
- They are supported by 30,000 marines, including nine Vice-Admirals, including Kizaru.
- Saturn, keeping its presence hidden, remains a mystery to the others.
- They seek to hide information about the forgotten century and will do anything to eliminate researchers who might know too much.
One piece chapter 1089 The confrontation with York
- York is kidnapped by Luffy’s crew, who try to extract information from her.
- She refuses to reveal anything about the Forgotten Century and aspires to become a Celestial Dragon.
- Faced with Luffy’s threat, she ends up with a sword to her throat, while all of Luffy’s crew, Vegapunk and Sipy 0 are present.
This chapter marks a transitional stage in the story of One Piece, with major consequences following the use of Mother Flame and an imminent confrontation between Luffy’s crew and the Navy in Eghead. The stakes are high, and the battles ahead promise to be intense. We look forward to the next chapter of the story, despite a break announced in Shonen Jump.