One Piece is one of the most popular manga in the world and has an incredibly rich history with many legendary characters. Joy Boy is one of the most important characters in the history of One Piece. He would have played a crucial role in the universe of One Piece, but the question remains how he died. In this video, we will discover together the different theories about the death of Joy Boy.
The incarnation of the demon fruits
The incarnation of the demon fruits are the most introduced in the history of One Piece. They were introduced at the very beginning of the story. However, in chapter 1045 of the Mika incarnation of Gum Gum, it is revealed that these demon fruits are the main target of the world government because of their power. Some fans have also speculated that these fruits could be awakened. The mysterious demon fruits are at the center of many theories.
The Mysterious Death of Joy Boy
promised the fish men that he would bring them to land long ago, but he died before he could keep his promise. Joy Boy’s death remains a mystery. Fans have begun to explore different theories to explain his death.
- The first theory suggests that Joy Boy died after fighting the real kingdoms that rallied to attack the sea kingdom. It is still unclear how Joy Boy died.
- The second theory suggests that Joy Boy died in a battle incident.
- The third theory suggests that Joy Boy was killed by a government or organization.
- The fourth theory suggests that Joy Boy died because of the curse of the Mika’s demented fruit.
- However, none of these theories have been confirmed by Eiichiro Oda, the author of One Piece.
Fans’ theories about nika
One Piece fans don’t want to stop exploring and presenting theories about. Some theories suggest that the word fruits could have caused death, as they are very powerful and can even awaken their power. Other theories suggest tha was killed by enemies who feared his power.
Joy Boy is an important character in the history of One Piece, but his death remains a mystery. Fans have explored many theories to explain his death, but none has been confirmed by the author. The fruits of words and death are at the center of many theories about. Fans continue to explore and present new theories about death, which shows the importance of this character in the One Piece universe.