Dragon Ball Super chapter 93 will be released in a few days, but we already know everything that will happen.
It’s that time of the month when it’s time to get a new chapter of the manga « Dragon Ball Super », which so far continues to adapt what we saw in the movie « Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero ». At the current rate, there should be 2 to 3 months left of this vision of Toriyama and Toyotaro, an estimate made possible by the fact that today we have already disclosed everything we will see in the 93rd chapter of the manga. Without further ado, I propose to review it all.
Table of Contents
New leaked images Dragon Ball Super chapter 93
It is through @DbsHype1 that these images of the 93rd chapter of the manga « Dragon Ball Super » began to circulate, and I leave you some of them below (because there are quite a few) :
Summary of what happens in the 93rd chapter of the Dragon Ball Super manga.
Having seen the « Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero » movie, the truth is that there is not much mystery surrounding the events of the manga’s 93rd chapter:
- The chapter in question kicks off by ending the training match between Broly and Goku.
- Subsequently, Beerus finally meets Cheelai, who seems to like him as much as we saw in the movie.
- This is later followed by the beginning of the training fight between Goku and Vegeta, which should serve Broly to see how it is possible to use his power in his base form.
- After that we jump to Earth, with Piccolo using the Dragon Balls to get his hidden potential unlocked (plus that ‘giveaway’ that appears later in Super Hero).
- What we also see is Bulma revealing that she has been using the Dragon Balls to ‘firm up’ her body.
- Ultimately, chapter 93 of the manga ends with Piccolo infiltrating the Red Ribon Army forces again and being selected to ‘kidnap’ Pan, which will trigger the beginning of the final battle of Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero.