One piece chapter 1084 Even after so many years as a One Piece fan, I still don’t know if the continuous introduction of new mysterious characters is a virtue or a shame. Even though we are finally in the home stretch of the series, Eiichiro Oda continues to introduce more powerful enemies that never appeared in the manga or the anime.
Table of Contents
The latest example is chapter 1083, in which Monkey D. Dragon mentions the Sacred Knights, a group of individuals we’ve never heard of before and who seem destined to play an important role in the final saga of One Piece. Who are these people exactly? Here is everything we know about them:
One piece chapter 1084 the Divine Knights
- The Sacred Knights (or Gods Knights depending on the translation), are an elite group of warriors who are in the service of the World Government✅
- According to Dragon, their real battle against the Tenryubito will not begin until these individuals are deployed, so it goes without saying that they must have a force monstruosa??
- According to the image I posted above, we know that there are at least 9 Sacred Knights and the identity of none is known????
- However many fans believe that the one in the center looks too much like Shanks, and considering his ties with the Figarland family, it is believed that the red-haired man could be one of them❗❗❗❗
- What’s more, considering that Shanks’ crew consists of 9 « officers »… many people believe that the other Sacred Knights could be Benn Beckmann, Lucky Roux, Yasoop, Hongo, Bonk Punch, Limejuice, Building Snake and Gab❓❓
One piece chapter 1084 shanks God Knight or not
Some users link this theory to the fact that Shanks appeared before the Gorosei to tell them about « a certain pirate ». How is it possible that a pirate could have an audience with the top officials of the world government? One logical explanation would be that it’s because of his Figarland blood, while another might be that he’s actually a God Knight.